Packaging Technician for the Santa Fe Brewing Co.
A packaging technician at Santa Fe Brewing Co. is responsible for operating the packaging equipment and related equipment as necessary to take a beer from tank to package, per the existing Standard Operating Procedures. As a part of a quickly growing production facility, a packaging technician must also be constantly seeking ways to improve speed, efficiency and safety. While we strive to maintain a fun and friendly environment, packaging technicians must also set the tone with a high level of professional conduct and attitude.
- Operate packaging equipment, including canning and keg line
- Perform CIP for packaging equipment
- Complete necessary paperwork for all packaging activities
- Maintain clean, safe and orderly work areas
- Basic light mechanical repairs to packaging equipment when necessary
- Assist and improve packaging procedures
- Operate forklift and other heavy equipment
- Work effectively with the brewers, cellar men, warehouse to meet production needs
- Multitask and manage time on a fast-pace environment
- Flexible schedule, including availability
- Communicate well, both written and verbal
- Troubleshoot and solve equipment problems
- Work in a team environment
- Work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Maintain professionalism in a high-stress environment
- High school diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate).
- Showing up for shifts 15 minutes early, ready to work, at the time you are scheduled to be here
- A desire to learn and grow with the company
- Really Enthusiastic about craft beer
- Maintaining a high standard towards quality and detail
Please send resumés to: