Field Sales Manager
The Santa Fe Brewing Company is looking for a key player to join our management team. We are New Mexico’s oldest and largest brewery, with production around 20,000 bbls/year and plans to aggressively increase volume. We have a team-based family atmosphere, with opportunities to wear many hats and apply a multitude of skills. We are currently undergoing a major expansion to our packaging hall, operate three tasting rooms, and reviving the music venue on our property. We currently distribute to ten states and are looking to deepen and expand that footprint.
This role will be located in Texas, preferably in Dallas, Houston or Austin. This position plays a key role in executing the strategic sales plan for the company and will be the frontline representation of SFBC to our distributor and retail customers within the assigned territory. This position will report to the SFBC Director of Sales and Marketing.
Essential duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be the primary point of contact, and conduit to SFBC, with each distributor within assigned geography
- Lead the growth of the SFBC portfolio with distributor sales teams
- Ensure both on and off-premise classes of trade are growing in line with mutually agreed upon volume objectives
- Lead all planning and execution with distributors and key retailers throughout assigned geography
- Work with distributor partners to create programming and incentive plans that drive incremental volume
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with key distributor and retailer personnel
- Work with distributors to optimize SFBC portfolio representation and pricing in each market
- Develop key account programming for top on and off-premise account universe
- Utilize analytics to inform and optimize sales approach with distributors and retailers
- Develop and execute locally developed plans to ensure monthly business objectives are exceeded
- High school diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate). College degree preferred.
- Must be 21+ years old
- Have some knowledge of selling craft beer
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships with regional accounts
- Must possess a positive, fun-driven attitude paired with a great work ethic
Compensation will be comprised of a competitive base salary commensurate with experience and ability, a monthly bonus program aligned with key sales execution initiatives, and an annual bonus tied to sales and budget performance
Santa Fe Brewing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer paid vacation/sick leave and a 401k with 3% matching.
- Branded company vehicle + gas for business usage
- Retirement plan
- Company Sponsored Health & Life Insurance
- Cell Phone
- Company credit card
- Flexible vacation schedule based on performance
Please email resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com