Mountains on three sides, a brewery on the other and fresh beer imported from across the parking lot. What more could you want in an event space? The Bridge is our multi-purpose facility with both indoor and outdoor spaces, depending on the size of your event (and the weather). Available for concerts, weddings, parties, company meetings, chili cookoffs or anything else that requires space, a view and beer.
Are minors (under 21) permitted?
• Unless otherwise noted, all events at The Bridge are 21+ unless accompanied by a parent or guardian. For young children, we highly recommend the use of ear protection devices.
Can I bring my own folding chair?
• Personal chairs are permitted at select events based on the expected attendance and at the discretion of the event promoter and The Bridge. Please check with the promoter for the event in question, but keep in mind, use of chairs may be revoked at any time during an event for safety and space reasons.
Is there any available venue seating?
• There is an ADA seating section near the stage, check with the event promoter whether these seats will be first come/first serve, or if they are selling ADA section tickets. There is also seating inside the main bar area, and patio seating at the rear of the patio. For safety reasons, we kindly ask that you do not move chairs/barstools from their locations out into the concert viewing area.
Can I bring in drinks or outside food?
• No outside beverages or food are permitted.
Can I bring my water bottle?
• You can bring an empty, transparent water bottle into the venue to refill at our well-water station. (Solid/opaque bottles will not be allowed)
Can I bring my dog?
• We love them too, but want to keep them and others safe. Pets are not allowed at ticketed events at The Bridge. Vested service animals are welcome. Please keep in mind that SFBC does not tolerate animals being left in unsafe car environments on our property. Animal Control will be called if we suspect an animal is in danger.
Is there Re-Entry?
• We do not allow reentry during shows at The Bridge. Please plan accordingly.
What should I expect when entering the venue?
• The queue line is outdoors and unsheltered, prepare for the weather if you arrive early. Security will check your IDs, give you stamps, and search your bag prior to scanning your ticket
What is NOT allowed?
• Coolers, overly large bags or backpacks (at security’s discretion), weapons, pets, outside beverages, bad attitudes.
21+ tickets are available, but please designate them at checkout. For customer ticketing and support contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-466-3404 $1 from every ticket will go to Amigos Bravos, a…Buy Tickets
For customer ticketing and support contact email@example.com or call 1-877-466-3404 $1 from every ticket will go to Amigos Bravos, a New Mexico-based statewide water conservation organization dedicated to preserving and restoring the…Buy Tickets
37 Fire Place Santa Fe,
BEER HALL IS OPEN FOR TAPROOM SERVICE
THE BRIDGE IS OPEN FOR EVENTS
If you're hosting a party and are looking to reserve the indoor or outdoor space at The Bridge, please reach out.Contact us
Not in Santa Fe? Not a problem. Green Jeans Farmery in Albuquerque has SFBC beer…View Details
Strip mall outpost of Santa Fe Brewing for people in or around Eldorado. 14 taps,…View Details
Small, historic building in downtown Santa Fe with 18 tap handles, cider and wine….View Details